Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Master Tonic and Conquering Machines



I got my Master Tonic made yesterday...let me tell ya THIS IS POTENT!! I'm so glad I used the food processor. That may sound every-day ordinary to you, but the food processor and I have had a running battle ever since it first appeared on my kitchen counter. My husband LOVES it and uses it for everything. I just couldn't get the hang of getting that lid on right--me and mechanical/electronic things don't sync up.

Considering the ingredients in Master Tonic--onions, garlic, horseradish, ginger, peppers (jalapeno and GHOST PEPPERS)--I knew I would be in trouble if I tried MY WAY of chopping by hand. For some reason known only to the kitchen angels everything went perfectly; the food processor decided to be my friend. And, it's a good thing because my eyes, mouth and throat were burning as it was.


My GHOST PEPPER bush hanging in the cottage




So, if you didn't go to the website that tells all about Master Tonic, get yourself on over there now BY CLICKING HERE. The weather is turning; it's cold, windy and rainy in the valley today. This means you will have that telltale tickle in the back of your throat that signals the onset of a cold or worse. This Master Tonic is a NATURAL way to combat the beasties of winter. It takes two weeks to "brew" so don't delay; do it today.

I'm off to my sewing room; I got my granddaughter's dress pattern traced and the pieces cut out so she's all ready to sew. I'm feeling confident since my food processor success so first thing I'm going to get my serger(really? serger isn't in Microsoft's dictionary?!) up and running....remember what I said about my relationship with mechanical/electronic stuff? Well, I use my sewing machine regularly, but haven't used my serger in 5 years!!! So, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...