Monday, October 1, 2012

HOW-TO-TUESDAY


New Ventures get my blood coursing, surging, racing! And, even though this is not EXACTLY something new, it's close enough.

Way back in 2011 I happened upon this extraordinary blog (http://stiesthoughts.blogspot.com) via a friend. She started How To Tuesdays. This is her button and link to her site. Tomorrow I will have a new and different button.

Genius. I loved it. It gave voice to all of you out there who want to share ideas. But, then, for reasons unknown (heaven knows I have plenty of those) no time, the dog ate my idea, a change of heart, my Inspiration Blog stopped doing How To Tuesdays.

I have racked my brain trying to come up with a new title, but nothing rings as true as How To Tuesday. So, why reinvent the wheel?

Tomorrow is launch day. Gather your wits about you and get ready to share. It doesn't have to be earth-shattering or Nobel Prize worthy. Just tips or tricks you have learned or conjured to make life easier, quicker or more enjoyable. An instructional minute with or without photos.

If I can garner my cyber wits about me and figure out widgets, buttons and code there will be a place to "sign in" that leaves the cyber address of your blog or wherever you post your How To. Readers can click on it and be magically transported to your blog. The subject can be ANYTHING. Food. Crafts. Gardening. Construction. Kid-raising. Writing. Animal, vegetable, mineral. Anything.

Life can be complicated. Let's share and make it easier for all of us. So, get ready--Let's How To Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...