Sunday, April 19, 2009

Violets


I am in high spirits...so many new herbal perrenials made it through the winter, the fruit trees are blooming, my little green house is still standing after a windy spring rain storm and the rain "barrell" filled up after only a half-inch of rain! Fortunately Gary put in overfill drains. It isn't really a barrell; Gary engineered his own design...that's so Gary!


Farmers Market starts Saturday...hoo ha. I am so anxious to get started again; I love paling around with the farmers and market customers are the best. If you have a market in your area, don't miss out on the wonderfully fresh produce and herbs. We also have honey, eggs and meat at ours here.


Take a look at my violets...the entire bed is blooming.. isn't it beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...