Wednesday, December 25, 2013

CLASSES


I've had so many folks asking about classes...here they are!! I did not have classes at the farm this fall...I just couldn't seem to fit it into our schedule. But, winter is here, it's time to get to studying!

My classes are being offered by the Excelsior Springs Adult and Community Education program. Address :614 Tiger Drive Excelsior Springs, MO 816-630-9240

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE CLASS CATALOG and enrollment form/information.

Classes are as follows: Herbal First Aid Tues January 14 6-8 pm $19

Herbal Antibiotics Wed January 15 6-8 pm $19

Maiden Mother Menopause Tue & Wed January 20 & 21 6-8 pm $39 (2 day class)







Organic Gardening Tues January 28 6-8 pm $19









Natural Goat & Chicken Husbandry Wed January 29 $19

I will have more classes at the farm later in the spring/summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...