Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ready...charge.


I love January. New beginnings and frost on my skylight. Yes, it's cold outside and there are days when my driveway is a little tough to negotiate, but I find January exhilarating. It's like standing at the top of a ski slope waiting to push off, not that I actually ski now, but I have in the past balanced at the top, waiting for the perfect moment to shove into that downward-no-turning-back now slide. Now that's commitment. Never mind that 5000 years ago the first skis were made from femur bones and that conjures a broken bone image for me, how about you! It merely points out that setting goals and going for them usually involves some risk.

January is almost over and I've successfully launched off the safe flat ground into the unknown. I'll probably have to schuss from side to side, maybe make a few jumps over unexpected obstacles, perhaps even make a detour or two, but, I'm on my way. Come on along. Make your goals, commit to becoming who you really want to be. There’s still a couple more days…
DOMUS book one DONE. Yes, I truly mean it this time, the final revision in complete at a 101,421 words! Hoo Ha. Now, on to Book Two...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...